Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Good Fashion Designing Institute


When I decided to join the institute of fashion designing institute Surat, I was a little worried whether I would get good education here or not.  I had selected this institute because apart from being near to my house, the flexible timing of the institute helped me to complete attend my graduation classes.

Both the classes could easily be attended by me and the staffs of the fashion designing institute are very cooperative and understood their students well.  They made their students so thorough as well as made them understand the course in such an easy way that I never felt any difficulty in clearing it with my graduation.   This has also saved my time a lot.

This institution also cares a lot for the growth of their student. They have diploma courses for one year and three years.

Recently, they have organized a fashion show called FASHIONOVA 2012 to help their students so that their designs are brought in front of others before they complete the course.

I was also a part of this show and our designs did attract the audience a lot.

Some of us also did get an opportunity in some of the good firms, which was possible with this institute of fashion designing in Surat

2 comments:

  1. UID Surat - Universal Institute of Design is one of the best design institutes in Interior, Jewellery and Fashion Courses in B.Sc, Diploma and After 12th.


    Thank you Best Design Courses in Surat

    Thank you Interior Designing Course in Surat

    Thank you Fashion Designing Course in Surat

    Thank you Jewellery Designing Course in Surat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vishvas Oil Maker - is manufecturers of Oil Press Machine, Oil Extraction Machine, Oil Making Machine, Oil Extraction Machine for Home, Oil Press Machine for Home Use.

    thank you for Oil Press Machine

    ReplyDelete